Sponsorship for schooling
OUR SOCIAL ASPECT : "Solidarity assistance changes a life".
In our sector of activity, we are in constant contact with the local and village communities, we live and feel with them these needs, more than essential. That's why we created our Social Component which aims to help fill this gap, at our level, .. An impulse from the heart !,
We are currently part now of two social networks :
• Association ANTSO RE (National Association of Solidarity and Responsible Tourism)
• From the Association DES PROJETS ET DES AILES that works in the recognition and anhancementof the person with disability in Madagascar.
SPONSORING A CHILD
1 – CHILDRENS ON THE DISTRICT
Tour Malin Madagascar / Madavoyages particpates in support in the education and school supplies to a dozen children since 2011.
2 – VILLAGE OF TAMBOHOVORY (FIANARANTSOA RN7)
Since 2011, Children in the village of Tambohovory receive assistance to school fees and the grant of school supplies
Tour Malin Madagascar / Madavoyages continues the sensitization of the villagers with regard to the cleanness and the protection of the Environment.
Many children still waiting to be sponsored, join our chain of solidarity and sharing.
Sponsorship school and village
3 – ARAGNANA VILLAGE IN PANGALANES (EAST)
In 2012, Tour Malin Madagascar / Madavoyages, supported by a precious group of Friends, former travelers of Tour Malin Madagascar, and Sylvain, the manager of the PALMARIUM hotel located in Ankanin'ny Nofy, agreed to build a school in the village (Aragnana).
SOME OF OUR ACHIEVEMENTS :
- Construction of a large main compartment with 2 classrooms, accomodating about a hundred students
- Construction of a preschool classroom, accomodating about twenty childrens
- recruitment of 3 professors
- Construction of toilets for the school children 2 including 2 new ones in 2019
- Construction of 2 Toilet for the village and 2 others are in
- Construction of 3 3 living quarters for the 3 professors
- Construction of an office and library space
- installing 2 manual water pumps
- Construction of various pieces of furniture : table / benches, storage shelf, blackboards, chairs, …
- Provision of various school supplies for teachers and students since 2013
- Regular provision of various drugs for basic care
- Provision of various cleanliness supplies : brushes, buckets, soaps,…
- Organization of a village celebration and lunch uniting people from the surrounding villages
- Grant of various school and reading books
- Storage of various games / toys / books
- Participation in teachers' salaries
- Participation of teachers travel expenses for training and for children for official exams
- Granting of various NPP including rice bags, bags of seeds, bottles of cooking oil, bags of sugar, pasta boxes, biscuit boxes ...
- Awareness of respect for the environment and cleanliness ( construction of individual toilets, use of "tip top" system (install a bottle of water at each house entrance to wash hands), …
- Encouraging the creation of various local associations : association of young people who work to raise awareness and participate in the essential activities of daily life - association of "mothers" for assistance to mothers and children - association of villagers for joint work
- Raising awareness of sustainable and perennial agriculture : creation of nurseries, fruit trees plantations, …
- Various activities with children : drawing workshops, reading history, …
- Introduction of one hour per week in class for manual workshops and participation of children in vegetable gardening
- Various training courses on the permaculture system
- Replacement of the entire roof of the school in sheet metal
- Creation of a group of girls and boys footballers
NEEDS / PROJECTS :
- • Assistance and assistance from various agricultural actors for the development of local agriculture in order to ensure a certain self-sufficiency of villagers in terms of nutrition
- • Help and assistance for a possibility to create a small school canteen for children
- Search for technicians for the rehabilitation and construction of new latrine corners adapted to the site
- Construction of reception huts (accommodation and meals) for people wishing to visit and share with the villagers
- Diversification of the plantation : vegetables, fruit trees, …
- Seeking assistance for assistance in an on-site crop and livestock development project for the villagers themselves and with the objective of self-sufficiency of the community and towards a possibility of surplus products for sale in order to generate income for them to live and pay teachers, and a vegetable garden for childrens.
- Search for support and partnership for the realization of the more varied culture and its sustainability (technicians, assistants, financing, training, …)
- Organization of recreation days for children (reading, animation, …)
- Participation in various fees : teachers' salaries, teachers travel for training, moving children for official exams, participation in teachers' salaries , ….)
- Rehabilitation and re installation of hand pumps by technicians
- Search for a grant aid of some solar lights and solar panels / batteries village
We hope helps, assistances from you ... If the heart tells you ...
We thank all our heart FRIENDS SPONSORS :
* SYLVAIN, Manager of PALMARIUM Hotel at Ankanin'ny Nofy
*SAINT JOSEPH ROMILLY SUR SEINE SCHOOL (France) represented by Sylvie PERCEAU
* ASSOCIATION RECHERCHE QUALITÉ ENVIRONNEMENTALE (R.Q.E) represented by Mr CARMINE Stéphane
* CHAMELEON EDUCATION & OUTREACH, INC., represented by Elisa HINKLE
* Mr et Mme Burkert Dieter
* Mr and Mrs EDWIGE and "FRIENDS OF MADAGASCAR"
* The President of the villages, teachers and villagers
*PARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FRIENDS and TRAVELERS who supported our projects
TOUR MALIN MADAGASCAR / MADAVOYAGES is a Travel Agency – Tour operator – Receptive created since September 2010.
TOUR MALIN MADAGASCAR / MADAVOYAGES is not an Association. Our social aspect remains small , according to our means and possibilities.
“FOR EACH TRIP, WE CONTRIBUTE 5 EUROS TO OUR SOCIAL SUPPORT PROJECTS IN MADAGASCAR”