Dear Travelers of TOUR MALIN MADAGASCAR – MADAVOYAGES, Dear friends,
Despite the current global health situation due to Covid-19, we have not stopped investing in our social projects that are important to us. Thus, the continuation of our social project in "ARAGNANA", our sponsored village in the Pangalanes, in the east of Madagascar. This adventure began in 2012 and several achievements have already been made since.
The main sources of income for the villagers are : the Peach, rice cultivation and charcoal making.
Nowaday, our next step is the training and support of villagers in Permaculture (organic cultivation mode, clean and sustainable), with the objective of , l’ Food self-sufficiency in the village, and the creation of a Showcase Vegetable Garden for the school and the surrounding villages in order to allow children to have a varied and balanced diet, and in a way, reduce charcoal production as much as possible, so, reducing the destruction of their environment.
We went down to the field on 17 – 18 and 19 October for in-situ recognition and to test the feelings of the villagers on the ins and outs of such a project.
We invite you to see the link : HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v = 7-ppUlqrDkI
With budgetary assistance from the R.Q.E Association. (Association for Environmental Quality Research), we were able to travel to the village, accompanied by 2 agricultural technicians, in order to assess the location and the various parameters for the realization of this project.
The technicians were delighted and positive about the creation of this vegetable garden “showcase” because they deduced that the soil, although it is very sandy, has a great production potential, by highlighting plants that can grow on site. But we need the means.
The 2nd part of our mission, after the assessment of the land and the discussion with the villagers, will be to achieve 4 to 5 days of Field Training, with the necessary means to start the project, then, regular monitoring of the work carried out.
Current projects :
- Manufacture of a reception area for technicians and volunteers on site.
- Water supply for the school, the village and the project site (pvc hand pump)
- Supplies of various work utensils (Spades, watering cans, rakes, …)
- Funding of technicians for their travel and training
We need your support (financially, supplies, …). We invite you to share our love and our willingness to make our contribution in helping our compatriots.
All help is welcome : school supplies, clothing, books, toys, finance, work tools, training, ……
Contact us on : info@tour-malin-madagascar
(+ 261) 32 43 606 96 – (+ 261) 34 16 570 86
WE REIT OUR THANKS TO :
* SYLVAIN, Manager of PALMARIUM Hotel at Ankanin'ny Nofy
* SAINT JOSEPH ROMILLY SUR SEINE SCHOOL (France) represented by Sylvie PERCEAU
* Mr et Mme Burkert Dieter
* RECHERCHE QUALITE ENVIRONNEMENTALE (A.R.Q.E France) represented by Mr CARMINE Stéphane
* Mr and Mrs EDWIGE and "THE FRIENDS OF MADAGASCAR"
* Mr and Mrs HINKLE (CHameo)
* AKANY AVOKO Ambohidratrimo
* THE VILLAGERS - THE VILLAGE PRESIDENT AND THE TEACHERS
*PARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS who supported our projects
* Mr et Mme NAVILLOD, Mr and Mrs LAMENT, ELODIE THE GAC, Mrs LALAINA from ENTRAID, Mr Right RAJAONASIMANANA, Mr Jean Yves Le Floch, Mr and Mrs PRETEUX, Mr and Mrs MILLERET, Mr and Mrs WHITE
THANK YOU for believing in us and continuing to trust us
TOUR MALIN MADAGASCAR / MADAVOYAGES is a Travel Agency – Tour operator – Receptive created since September 2010.
TOUR MALIN MADAGASCAR / MADAVOYAGES is not an Association. Our social aspect remains small , according to our means and our possibilities.