PARTICIPATION OF TOUR MALIN MADAGASCAR IN RESPONSIBLE AND SOLIDARITY TOURISM FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND THE MALAGASY POPULATION – IN THE PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT, AWARENESS AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
The Land of Madagascar is the base and the very essence of the work of all tourism value chains in Madagascar.
Represented as a Jewel of Biodiversity, it contains all the attractive aspects for a favorite island, can attract people thirsty for discovery : human wealth, Cultural, and especially, at the level of its Fauna and its Flora, with an extraordinary endemism rate of 80% of all species of plants and animals, its diverse landscapes, its seaside sites, …
It's to make her beauty known, his riches, her personality, ... that we appeal to national travelers and those from all over the world to come and discover it.
Tourism in Madagascar is therefore intimately linked to the preservation of this island's biodiversity..
But today, Madagascar is losing its specificity and attractiveness due to the degradation of its environment, especially, by destroying sites, of the landscape by the bush fires (about 10 000 Ha of forests go up in smoke every year), especially, for coal production which has intensified since the Covid-19 pandemic.
TOUR MALIN MADAGASCAR , part of the tourism value chain in the private sector, and working in Solidarity and Responsible Tourism affirms its willingness to make its contribution and support to local communities and to the preservation of the Environment.
A PROJECT IS IN PROGRESS, and :
- SUPPORT AND ACCOMPANIMENT IN THE CREATION OF NEW ACTIVITIES FOR FOOD SELF-SUFFICIENCY AND SOURCES OF ADDITIONAL INCOME TO REDUCE BRUSH FIRES, THE MANUFACTURE OF CHARCOAL (water management - creation of a vegetable garden for the school - planting / reforestation – apiculture)
- SUPPORT ON WASTE MANAGEMENT – ESTABLISHED A VEGETABLE CULTURE / VARIED FRUIT SHOWCASE FOR LOCAL COMMUNITIES AND A VEGETABLE SHOWCASE FOR SCHOOLS
The project concerns communities in the part of the Eastern Region, in the Pangalanes Region, in part of Ankanin'ny Nofy , on the banks of Lake Ampitabe, and Grand lac Rasoamasay, in the District of Brickaville.
It concerns ten large Fokontany : Ambodivontaka - Aragnana - Tratramarina - Beantsotry - Ambodimantaly - Andranomadio - Ampanotoamaizina et Ambodihintsina, Commune of Ambinaninony Ambodivontaka, and the pilot project will be integrated into ARAGNANA village
For the realization of this project, WE CALL ON YOU to help us financially for the purchase of materials and the implementation of activities.
our contact : Miora
+261 32 43 606 96
mail : email@example.com
We reiterate our sincere thanks to our loyal Friends, Collaborators and Funders for their support, their trust and loyalty in maintaining our projects :
*SAINT JOSEPH ROMILLY SUR SEINE SCHOOL (France) represented by Sylvie PERCEAU
* Mr et Mme Burkert Dieter
* RECHERCHE QUALITE ENVIRONNEMENTALE (A.R.Q.E France) represented by Mr CARMINE Stéphane
* SYLVAIN, Manager of PALMARIUM Hotel at Ankanin'ny Nofy
* Mr and Mrs EDWIGE (Friends of Madagascar)
* Mr and Mrs HINKLE (CHameo)
* Mr ROSSIGNOL Michel
* Akany Avoko (help with school supplies)
* The villagers
*PARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS who supported our projects
* Mr et Mme NAVILLOD, Mr and Mrs LAMENT, ELODIE THE GAC, Mr Right RAJAONASIMANANA, Mr Jean Yves Le Floch, Mr and Mrs PRETEUX, Mr and Mrs MILLERET, Mr and Mrs WHITE