Sponsorship for schooling
OUR SOCIAL COMPONENT: "Solidarity aid that changes a life"
In our sector of activity, we are in perpetual relationship with these local and village communities, we live and feel these more than essential needs with them. This is why we have created our social component which aims to help fill this gap at our level. An impulse from the heart,
We are currently part of two social networks:
• the ANTSO RE Association (National Association of Solidarity and Responsible Tourism)
• The Association DES PROJECTS ET DES AILES, which works to recognize and promote people with disabilities in Madagascar.
SPONSOR A CHILD
1 – NEIGHBORHOOD CHILDREN
Tour Malin Madagascar / Madavoyages has been involved in supporting education and providing school supplies for around ten children since 2011.
2 - VILLAGE TAMBOHOVORY (FIANARANTSOA RN7)
Since 2011, children from the small village of Tambohovory have benefited from help with school fees and school supplies
Tour Malin Madagascar / Madavoyages continues to raise awareness among villagers about cleanliness and environmental protection.
Many children are still waiting to be sponsored, join our chain of solidarity and sharing.
School and village sponsorship
3 – THE ARAGNANA VILLAGE IN THE PANGALANES (EAST)
In 2012, Tour Malin Madagascar / Madavoyages, supported by a precious group of Friends, former travelers of Tour Malin Madagascar, and Sylvain, the manager of the PALMARIUM hotel located in Ankanin'ny Nofy, agreed to build a School in a village (Aaragnana).
SOME OF OUR ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Construction of a large main hut with 2 classrooms, accommodating a hundred students
- Construction of a preschool classroom, accommodating around twenty children
- Recruitment of 3 teachers
- Construction of toilets for school children, including 2 new ones in 2019
- Construction of 2 toilets for the village and 2 others are in progress
- Construction of 3 residential huts for the 3 teachers
- Construction of a room that serves as an office and library
- Installation of 2 manual pumps
- Construction of various pieces of furniture: table / bench, cupboard, painting, chairs, etc.
- Provision of various school supplies for teachers and students since 2013
- Regular provision of various medicines for basic care
- Provision of various cleanliness supplies: brooms, seals, soaps, etc.
- Organization of village festivals and lunches uniting people from surrounding villages
- Granting of various school and reading books
- Deposit of various games / toys / books
- Contributions to teachers' salaries
- Participation of teachers' travel costs for training and for children for official exams
- Granting of various PPNs including bags of rice, bags of seeds, cans of cooking oil, bags of sugar, boxes of pasta, boxes of biscuits, etc.
- Raising awareness of respect for the environment and cleanliness (construction of individual toilets, use of the "tip top" system (install a bottle of water at each entrance to the house to wash your hands), etc.
- Encouragement for the creation of various local associations: association of young people who work to raise awareness and participate in the essential activities of daily life - association of "mothers" for assistance to mothers and children - association of villagers for joint work
- Raising awareness of sustainable and perennial agriculture: creation of nurseries, plantations of fruit trees, etc.
- Various activities with children: drawing workshops, story reading, etc.
- Introduction of one hour per week in class for manual workshops and participation of children in the cultivation of the vegetable garden
- Various trainings on the permaculture system
- Change of the entire sheet metal roof of the school
- Creation of a group of girls and boys footballers
NEEDS / PROJECTS:
- Help and assistance from various actors in agriculture for the development of local agriculture in order to ensure a certain self-sufficiency of the villagers in terms of nutrition
- Help and assistance for the possibility of creating a small school canteen for children
- Search for technicians for the rehabilitation and construction of new latrine corners adapted to the place
- Construction of reception huts (accommodation and place of meals) for people wishing to visit and share with the villagers
- Diversification of the plantation: vegetables, fruit trees, etc.
- Seeking help for assistance in a crop and livestock development project on site for the villagers themselves and with the objective of community self-sufficiency and towards a possibility of surplus products for sale in order to to generate an income for them to live on and pay the teachers, and a vegetable garden for the children.
- Search for support and partnership for the realization of a more varied culture and its sustainability (technicians, assistants, financing, training, etc.)
- Organization of recreational days for children (reading, entertainment, etc.)
- Contribution to miscellaneous costs: teachers' salaries, teachers' travel for training, children's travel for official exams, contribution to the financing of teachers' salaries, etc.)
- Rehabilitation and reinstallation of manual pumps by technicians
- Seeking help for a grant of some solar lamps and solar panels / batteries for the village
We hope for help, assistance from you... If you feel like it...
We sincerely thank our SPONSOR FRIENDS:
* SYLVAIN, the Manager of the PALMARIUM Hotel at Ankanin'ny Nofy
*THE SAINT JOSEPH SCHOOL IN ROMILLY SUR SEINE (France) represented by Mrs PERCEAU Sylvie
* THE ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY RESEARCH ASSOCIATION (R.Q.E) represented by Mr CARMINE Stéphane
* CHAMELEON EDUCATION & OUTREACH, INC., represented by Ms. HINKLE Elisa
* EINTRACHT FRANKFURT (represented by Mr and Mrs BURKERT Dieter)
* Mr and Mrs EDWIGE and "FRIENDS OF MADAGASCAR"
* Mr ROSSIGNOL Michel
* The PRESIDENT OF THE VILLAGE, THE TEACHERS AND THE VILLAGERS
*PARENTS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FRIENDS and TRAVELERS who supported our projects
TOUR MALIN MADAGASCAR / MADAVOYAGES is a Travel Agency – Tour Operator – Receptive created since September 2010.
TOUR MALIN MADAGASCAR / MADAVOYAGES is not an Association. Our social aspect remains on a small scale, according to our means and possibilities.